YC Kim Black Belt Society Logo Art:
Forms, Technique and Vocabulary
Forms and Reports
Thesis Questions by Black Belt Dan:
- a) What I Learned in Taekwondo, or
b) What Taekwondo Means to Me
- a) My Dedication to Tae Kwon Do, or
b) The Benefits of Tae Kwon Do
- How I Can Participate in the Development of Tae Kwon Do?
- How I Can be a Good Instructor?
- What is the Difference between an Instructor and a Master?
Breaking Techniques by Belt Rank:
- White Belt: Side Kick
- Yellow Belt: Back-spinning
- Orange Belt: Roundhouse
- Lt. Blue Belt: Jump Side-Kick
- Green Belt: Jump Backspinning
- Purple Belt: Jump Front
- Brown Belt: Wheel Kick
- Red Belt: Wheel Kick
or Hand Break
- Navy Blue Belt: All prior
breaking techniques including any prior kicks and these strikes
middle punch (palm strike), knifehand attack, or elbow attack.
Typically 3-5 kicks are selected and 1-3 hand breaks.
- 1st Dan Black Belt: Select 1 or 2 rounds of 3-6 breaks
(hand and foot), possible include some speed breaks.
Links of Interest:
BBS Members' Web Sites:
Rich Diesslin's Home Page